Conditions for use of the program Runmec
- Use of the program is intended for students of TU Delft during
activities concerning their study or, later on, for self-employment in the
area of designing machines and mechanisms.
- Other persons or institutes may use the program as well, but only
for for non-commercial applications.
- Users are not allowed to modify or to distribute the program.
- Ownership and copyright of the program belong to Dr. A.J. Klein Breteler.
Copyright on results obtained with the help of Runmec belong to the
user. Results may be published, but a correct reference to the program
used is expected.
- TU Delft and the Owner disclaim all warranties concerning correct working , or fitness
for a particular purpose, with respect to the programs. In no event TU
Delft or the Owner shall be liable for consequential damage arising out of the use of
- Documentation is available in the form as provided, like
the former lecture notes, the user manuals and the web pages. The user can use
these sources as far as they are accessible for him.
- Instructions to install and to use the programs will be submitted
together with the programs. The user cannot oblige TU Delft or the Owner for further
Back to the start page of Runmec
Last changes: February 22, 2016